Pete and Mary Chryss have eight children and six grandchildren. They reside in the “City of Festivals”, Indio, California. Pete subscribes to the principle of “success begins at home”
Why Book Pete Chryss?
- Pete Chryss focuses on client care, networking and marketing solutions for business, customer service, client management, and employee engagement. He has spoken throughout North America to groups in: corporate, non-profits, chambers of commerce, retail, healthcare, associations, franchises, and education.
- Pete brings business management and sales credibility from his vast experience with some of the top companies in America. Being the top sales executive for firms like Stanley Steemer and Terminix were a good springboard for Pete when he was recruited by the #1 security company in the world to bring his unique, motivational style to ADT. Pete wasted no time becoming the “Top Sales Manager” for ADT Security Services for 6 consecutive quarters before being promoted to Regional Sales Manager and soon after, became the youngest National Sales Trainer in ADT history since 1874
- As a small business owner, Pete has developed, managed, and successfully sold two security companies, a dry cleaning store and a sports apparel company. His operations tactics earned awards such as the “Who’s Who in Business”, small business of the year from several chambers of commerce, businessman of the year, community leader of the year
- Pete brings real world experience and a proven track record with his BE ALPHA message on networking and marketing your business. Pete has the unique “in the trenches” approach that helped him grow networking groups from $300,000 a year in passed referral business to over $1.67M in a single year. He has the experience of having launched, independent start up networking and marketing groups and hand selecting members that compliment one another and create a CULTURE OF COMMUNITY unparalleled by competitors. He provides customized content from interviewing members of the organization (in some cases going through the customer experience) to competition studies. The goal is presenting value to better brand loyalty and make a memorable impact on the lives of members, clients, employees, and our communities that support us.
- Pete’s Business Specialty/Passion: If there is one thing, above all others, that Pete Chryss prides himself on, its being innovative in economic development. Pete’s motivational and systematic approach in how to grow a chamber of commerce’s membership and how to drive referral business and community partnerships have earned him a stellar reputation in the chamber world and business circles.
- His sales training seminars will breathe new life into your sales staff thus developing a new hunger in them that is contagious!
- Pete Chryss teaches his message of “Your people are your product. YOU, as a business owner, ARE the product! People do business with YOU!”
Jorden Chryss and CTAX Accountants and Advisors provide a unique, custom to you strategical approach to position you for maximum company growth. Jorden, a graduate of California Baptist University with a BS in accounting, provides Alpha clients with tax planning, AR/AP services, CFO analytics, and ongoing finance support to cultivate higher cash flow and attractive margins for your firm.
Andrew and Chelsea Bond reside in Indio, Ca. with their two children, Sophia and AJ. Andrew is a business owner who has a passion for business development and helping others. His key to success is persistence and a strong work ethic. Andrew has strong family values which directly translates into how he treats others. Serving as president for First Call Security & Sound and the creator and innovator of you tube sensation, “Out of the Box”, Andrew has employed his cutting edge online marketing and branding methods that make him one of the most sought after branding experts today.